Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What Is Arthritis More Condition_symptoms Where Can I Find More Info About Mixing Marijauna And Rubbing Alcohol For Arthritis?

Where can I find more info about mixing marijauna and rubbing alcohol for arthritis? - what is arthritis more condition_symptoms

I am looking for a good, solid information on this topic. I have met people who use it and swear. But, I am writing a piece of paper and have a difficult time findind any information relevant studies have been made. Any help would be very grateful.

2 comments:

screamin... said...

I reviewed medical research has never been a study that showed the benefits of the combination of marijuana and alcohol. I am interested in knowing how people who use these things know, together. Certainly not drink alcohol, which is very toxic.

It has never been a study showing that topical application of alcohol may not reduce the pain of arthritis. There are some very small studies have shown that marijuana can function as an anti-inflammatory.

Rusty
Editor
http://arthritis-symptom.com/

encyclop... said...

i dont think anywhere, it sounds really strange Tho

Post a Comment