Friday, February 19, 2010

Creative T7700 I Dvd Player Creative Inspire T7700 - Problem?

Creative Inspire T7700 - Problem? - creative t7700 i dvd player

I recently purchased a new Dell computer with a sound card 7.1 surround. I have also decided to surround these Creative 7.1 purchase.


I've done everything, and when I demo the speakers in each and every sound, but when games, songs or movies to hear only the subwoofer and two front speakers sound.

Please can someone advise me? Do I have a Creative sound card too?

2 comments:

daybe1 said...

what you want. But if you need assistance, call service. which are very useful

Dave JM said...

I have the same configuration. Never worked, because the sockets are different colors, I connector on the back of my computer, and never could get the 7.1 sound. I managed by trial and error to get to 5.1, but I went! Sorry, this is not useful, but when you buy the Dell package should help the phone. Good luck.

Post a Comment