Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Vn Phim I Have To Draw A Picture About A Book. I Was Thinking About Harry Potter, Twilight, To Kill A Mockingbird.help?

I have to draw a picture about a book. I was thinking about Harry Potter, Twilight, to kill a mockingbird.help? - vn phim

I kind of homework for the modern literature of today.

If a drawing on a book and write a short sentence. What fact or as the culmination of the work.

I read not much, and the books I read do not remember much.

An example that the teacher gave us was the poster for the book where the characters kiss the rain and says: "Behind every great love is a great story"

http://games.noi.vn/anhminhhoa/phim/the-notebook-poster.jpg

I have no idea what to write or draw.

I thought of Harry Potter, Twilight, To Kill a Mockingbird, "cried a child.

Can someone me an idea if you have read these books?

0 comments:

Post a Comment