Thursday, February 4, 2010

Diane 35 Juliette Leg Pain From The Pill?

Leg pain from the pill? - diane 35 juliette

I was on Estelle-35 (Julia, Diana), and more recently with slight pain in the back of my knee area of the leg. It is not swollen (although I do not know how to say), but not comfortable.
Do you think it is the pill, or maybe just pains in the legs normal? I work as petty cash service cashier "and stand for 5 hours or more, pain in the legs can, why?

I do not know, please give me some advice, I suggest to my doctor? Or simply wait and see how it goes my leg?

Thank you all:)

3 comments:

Aaronkun said...

The pill can cause the blood to clot more easily and are available throughout the day and this ability to add further clotting. If you have pain in my right leg behind the knee, the classic place to develop what one) is a deep vein thrombosis (DVT. If it can solve a DVT sudden stop at any time and clog the arteries, the lungs, arteries, the largest (in venous thromboembolus). When this happens, you die. I would like to see a doctor as soon as possible to the heart net have seen. The test is very simple and painless and could save your life!

denverlm... said...

Like the two previous Anwer proposed - to your doctor. My niece has to happen and ignored him for a month had blood clots, and ended a week in hospital anticoagulants. Not to be ignored.

Pepper Shaker said...

Consult your doctor.

Although the stress just might, might also be a blood clot birth control. Call your doctor.

Post a Comment