Thursday, January 7, 2010

Black Hoop Earrings Do People Wear Barbell Earrings?

Do people wear barbell earrings? - black hoop earrings

I want an earring that's a bit different than men in the typical silver hoop earrings, CZ stud, so I thought of a curved bar. I usually 18g or 20g piercing and I saw this bar space available in Hot Topic and online. I wonder if anyone else uses this. In general, they are true for nipple piercings, no? I know that no matter what others think, but I do not want anything in my ears, which are designed with nipples, if you know what I mean. It is as if one wheel and truck tires in a sedan that might work, but just do not look good. I'm not a punk, gothic or the kind of guy with many piercings, tattoos and crazy hair, so if they actually carry as earrings, please let me know when you're out of my way pretty easy Zac Efron (Gap, Urban Outfitters , American Apparel, skinny jeans style). And no, I'm not gay, if they sounded. Otherwise, I would like small earrings black, similar to Claire's cheap, just black. I do not wantHick Huggie earrings, rings only standard that has been used by men. If you can help me with these questions would be greatly appreciated. I have no preference for one over the other yet. Thanks

2 comments:

Candice said...

Hello, very good question. I am a girl and my ears were infected with standard slopes, so that the second time that I drilled with 16 grams. I lost one of the pillars and the need for a new pair, but do not know to get the size or type. So I went red and were very useful to get to the type and size. I currently have 14g curved barbell with large balls glow in the dark to the end, like a tire. I'm not gay, or goth, and I did not want the girls open standard, but I would not be too large. I would recommend going to red-hot selection is not large and most of the staff are really helpful and knowledgeable, if you weight can I get them get back to Claria. Nipple piercings are not like nipple piercings have no one to whom they are, and they weight curve in the ears of all sizes. but because it has small holes that I have not the recommended size of 16g, if the size difference is great and the feeling that they were going, but for blackRings and adjust your style I know kids in my school are all preparations and had cards and now the day there is no big deal. Well, I hope I have answered your question and help you. If you want pictures of my ears and what they look like, let me know

Ruihan said...

Of course not! Earrings are heavier than others. However, your choice, whatever.

Post a Comment