Friday, January 15, 2010

Concealer Spf Need A Concealer With SPF To Cover Up Hyperpigmentation From Acne?

Need a concealer with SPF to cover up hyperpigmentation from acne? - concealer spf

Hello,
A few months ago, I suffered from moderate acne, especially on the cheeks. Then I saw a dermatologist, the rules for me is minocycline, which have helped to stop my constant outbursts. However, I am uncomfortable with hyperpigmentation on the left, it is quite remarkable. I live in the sunny sky and my derma told me that sunscreen and time are the two most expensive way to heal "is". Dermabrasion or laser surgery would be too costly. My question is:

Do you have all the accessories of good quality in SPF built for them to run smoothly, are hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic? I can not go without the charm, I'd be very uncomfortable.

Please let me know!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey hun, I have the same problem. I recommend originating products. They have great accessories and a base is very simple and natural (not even feel like to) that a sun protection factor is 15 in the same ... To lay the foundation first and then with a concealer is to cover the dark spots ... also a natural dermabrasian I called Modern Friction and helps fade and stuff. No laser or too expensive or whatever is that rolling massage of the sand in the face ... It is also a moisturizer, I called to make a difference and contribute to damage of the past. Ernst recommend the quality of their products, mainly because they are high and the prices reasonable, and the natural environment and no animal testing. Hope this helps, I know if you need more information and I will add details! Good luck! :)

l.smith said...

Ive had the same problem and still have the best draw for me is Mary Kay Concealer ... is actually a !!!!!!! Wonder

l.smith said...

Ive had the same problem and still have the best draw for me is Mary Kay Concealer ... is actually a !!!!!!! Wonder

Post a Comment