Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Red And Black Wedding Decorations I Need Wedding Decoration Ideas?

I need wedding decoration ideas? - red and black wedding decorations

I get on 11 Married in October. I need a little more decoration ideas for a wedding in the open. My colors are red, black and ivory. I am designing a bow. We were married in a pool and a reception in a garage. I want to hang something from the top of the garage or something. I thought the light, but not to think of it every 2 hours, they can see will be. In any case, I would like some ideas!

5 comments:

t.angie4... said...

Gypsophila and red rose petals are intertwined. Open After hanging around the perimeter of the garage .. Then take the red roses and hang them next to the post of the garage.

Sarah said...

lol I have already suggested it to someone else on the site, but I think those are really great!

How to Cascade block certain crystals or diamonds? I'm American, so not really know what a garage, but I assume that it is very industrial look and want to hide?

Here is a link of the glass on the idea:
http://www.etherealdecor.com/media/orchi ...

Flowers or a veil fits wonderfully Diamond Sails:
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_tdZcbnM4aSw/R6abTb ...

mizshaio... said...

on how to disappear for light, and then go to a fabric store and buy silk in the colors of his palette onto a canvas of lights (u ur choice if want to) the lights, it is beautiful. letm and see what happens

imthesil... said...

Get some garlands of artificial flowers and put light on it with a glue gun. They seem very flower and later with the lights.

awommack said...

Dasiy blue red green yellow

Post a Comment