Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ontario Wooden Boats For Sale In Toronto Ontario, What Is The Municipal Law If One Wants To Put Up A Wooden Shed Roughly 5 Feet By 10 Feet?

In Toronto Ontario, what is the municipal law if one wants to put up a wooden shed roughly 5 feet by 10 feet? - ontario wooden boats for sale

I want to put a shed in my garden at home with my bike and is a wood at the head of the interlocking stone is sealed, so there is no floor to the barn. I will not disturb the soil. How far from the property line in the yard I should be, and how far they can on the property line.

1 comments:

ralf said...

Court is a setback of 0.9 meters in Toronto. However, the laws in the entire city, it is necessary to call and ask for your region. Here are some links to help you.

Post a Comment