Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kill Candida Could This Diet Kill Candida?

Could this diet kill candida? - kill candida

Ok so if I ate 4.5 meals atkins bars rich in carbohydrates, 1 gram per day and maybe 1 meal a low-carb and afidolpphius ate a pill and swallowed bifodious and 2 cloves of garlic per day for 7 days and ate a carbohydrate - intake of 20 grams per day for a month and a pill to take plants healthy, they would kill ????? Candida


I also know that I need a lot of nutrients in order to take a multivitamin 1 days, with other vitamins.


I also have ADHD! so that a low carbohydrate diet, it can for my condition, because glucose is the fuel for the brain Manin, and I have a problem ... focys



(My Docter not to the Candida so thats ehy im asking)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could not work keep trying, you never know

Anonymous said...

What is Candida?

Post a Comment